Here we are in August and it’s time for a Christmas card. I used to create them all year long but I got out of that habit and I need to get that going again.
I created my card with the Hero Arts Holiday Animals stamp and matching die set. For the sentiment I used the Hero Arts set Celebrate Everyday.
It’s a bit challenging for me to create a scene but when it comes out how you want it what fun it is.
For the background I stamped some snowflakes with VersaMark Frost. It is kind of hard to see in the photo.
For the little scene I cut out the oval using a die. On the oval I also stamped snowflakes using the VersaMark Frost ink.
I cut out the hills using a die. I used the left over piece from the hill die cut to mask the hill when I stamped the trees.
Once I had my animals where I wanted them but before I glued them down I stamped those trees which are in the Holiday Animals set.
For the animals, present and hat I colored all of them with Copics. For the silver I used a Pen-touch pen. I have clear Nuvo on the owl’s eyes. I also added white Nuvo to the owl’s santa hat.
Submitted to the following challenges:
- Hero Arts Holiday Animals stamp set
- Hero Arts Holiday Animals matching die set
- Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday stamp set
- Hero Arts Nesting Oval Infinity Dies
- Taylored Expressions Rolling Hills die set
- VersaMark Dazzle Frost ink
- Copic pens
- Pen-touch pen – silver
- Vivid ink – Vintage Green
- Memory Box Snow Flurry stamp
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – white & clear