This may be the last Christmas card I post for this year. I created this specifically for someone with an old blue truck.
This fun truck was die cut and it was fun to put together. There is some Nuvo drops on the window to make it shiny. I cut all the silver out of Metallic Kraft Stock.
The tree in the truck is die cut along with the stars.
The hill and the other trees are also die cut. The hill has shimmer mist sprayed on it.
For the background I used a stencil and sparkle clear embossing powder.
- Sizzix Vintage Truck die set
- Sizzix Season’s Essentials die set
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Mason Jar / Snow Globe Special
- Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft Stock
- Hill die
- Hero Arts November 2017 My Monthly Hero kit – sentiment
- Newton’s Nook Petite Snow Stencil
- Clear Sparkle embossing powder