Today I have a note panel that I put in a box to my sister. Not super quick but not something that takes awhile.
For the background I used a 3-d Lumber embossing folder. Then I stamped on it with some of the stamps in the Tim Holtz set The Poinsettia.
The poinsettia was stamped on an ink smooshed panel that was made using Distress and Distress Oxide inks. I hand cut it out. It is hard to see in the photo but I painted on top of the Distress inks with Distress Mica Spray Stain. It looks very cool in person.
The sentiment was die cut from a Distress Ink panel.
- Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous The Poinsettia
- Tim Holtz 3-D Lumber Embossing Folder
- Distress and Distress Oxide inks
- Distress Mica Spray Stain
- Papertrey Ink Wet Paint Cuts die set