I had lots of fun creating a Halloween card. So early for me. Sometimes you get the new stuff and you have to jump right in.
Where do I start with this… Ok maybe as usual with the background. I started with patterned paper but stamped on it to. I used the Harlequin stencil and sponged on some Halloween Mica Stain. I stamped with two different Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz sets.
For the moon I used the new Tim Holtz Halloween Mica Stain which I sprayed and then cut out the circle. Then I used the Tim Holtz Moon Mask and Distress Oxide ink to create the moon.
The bats are die cut using two different sets.
The cat, the witch, the mouse and the cauldron were all die cut using the Tim Holtz Toil and Trouble die set. The really fun part was creating the look of the cauldron and the glittery witch. The witch I just put Glossy Accents on her and then added the fun glitter. The cauldron is silver Metallic Kraft-Stock covered with grit paste and then antiqued bronze & black paint. I backed the pot with paper sprayed with the Flickering Candle Mica Stain.
- Tim Holtz Layering Mask: Moon Mask
- Tim Holtz Faded Type stamp set
- Tim Holtz Harlequin Shifter stencil
- Distress Mica Stain – Flickering Candle
- Distress Oxide ink
- Tim Holtz Mini Classics stamp set
- Tim Holtz Toil & Trouble die set
- Tim Holtz Vault Series Halloween 2021 die set
- Distress Glitter – Nightfall
- Distress Paint
- Glossy Accents