I have a butterfly thank you card for you today. I like butterflies and need to use them more often.
So happy with how my card turned out considering I wasn’t sure about the background colors when I first made it. I started off smooshing Distress inks for the background which I did some time back. I used Distress Inks Speckled Egg, Wilted Violet, Wild Honey. I cut the butterflies out and they were just sitting around. You know how finally some pieces just fall together.
When I started putting this together I stamped over that smooshed background with a flower stamp using Distress Paint and and text stamp using Distress Ink.
I die cut the butterflies and sentiment from black paper and then put some Antique Bronze Distress Paint on them.
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Scribbly Butterflies die set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Ledger Script stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous Dried Flower woodblock stamp
- Distress Paint – Antiqued Bronze
- Distress Ink
- Spellbinders D-Lites Thank You die