Hello and Happy Easter! I had so much fun creating all of these Easter cards. They are similar in some ways but each is different and the ideas just kept coming. I find that the more I stay in creative mode the more ideas come. So here we go, grab a cup of coffee or tea. As you will see as you scroll down looking at the cards I kind of the like the Tim Holtz Bunny Hop die set. I also had about 20 some Distress Oxide inks on my desk that I used on the cards.
Adding 2 more cards… no more though.
- Two Paper Divas Easter Basket stamp set – Hoppy Easter sentiment & images on the last card.
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Bunny Hop die set
- Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die
- Memory Box Egg Basket Frame die set
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Funky Nature die set
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder
- Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil Die
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Intertwined 3D embossing folder
- Tim Holtz Worn Wallpaper Scraps
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Potted die
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Mug die set
- Hero Arts Garden Bunny
- Distress Oxide inks
- Distress Reinkers
- Tim Holtz Honeycomb Stencil
- Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles die
- Copic pens