Today I have a couple more cards I made in January. For these I used a paper pad and die cut. No stamping or ink. It’s nice to do something a little different for me.
I used the sketch for January from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers group in Facebook. I am loving that it is opening my mind to using my paper pads way more.
So for both of these, as you can see, I just used the designs on the paper and cut out various areas to make up the cards.
- DCWV Winter in the Woods paper stack
- Spellbinders Labels Seventeen die set
- Spellbinders Large Deckled Rectangles
- Spellbinders Standard Circles die set
- Avery Elle Dotted Die set
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes