Howdy! I have a little sparkle for you today! Maybe a lot of sparkle.
This card started with a pretty alcohol ink background. I love copper and blue together so I heat embossed with sparkly copper embossing powder over the alcohol ink.
For the sentiment I used a die to cut out the shadow and the words. I used Tim Holtz metallic paper for the thank you.
Entered in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #155.
Entered in the Love Handmade Cards August challenge in Flickr.
- Ranger Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Thank You die
- Impression Obsession Batik Pattern background stamp
- Judikins Metallic Copper embossing powder
- Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft-Stock in copper