Here I am today with another smudge card. I told it would be appearing again. I just love this technique.
So again for the background I used a couple different stamp sets. I stamped each image one at a time and immediately smudged it using a blending foam. Most if not all of the images were stamped with Oxide Distress Ink. I then ink blended over all the images with a couple different colors of Distress Ink and also went around the edges of the card with the ink.
I stamped the flowers multiple times with the same wood block stamp. I used Archival ink for this.
For the sentiment I took a Distress ink pad directly to paper then die cut the sentiment.
For the base of the card I ink blended around the edge of a piece of off white Neenah paper so it looks like green paper.
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Faded Type stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mini Classics stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mini Bouquet stamp set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Dried Flower rubber stamp
- Distress Oxide Inks
- Distress Inks
- Archival Ink
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebrate die set