Howdy! I am playing along with Hero Arts.
The theme this week is create a card inspired by something in your home.
To make my card I started with a thick piece of kraft paper. I stamped a woodgrain pattern on it with white pigment ink. Then I cut it out using a die.
The watering can was stamped with white pigment ink also and then die cut. The watering can was attached with very thick pop dots so it sits up off the background. The flowers were die cut. Then I sponged on some white pigment ink along with some yellow pigment ink. I used a Copic pen to highlight the flower petal edges. I also used some chalk ink around the edges of the flowers in a kraft color.
For the sentiment I put an ink pad direct to paper and then die cut it two times. I glued those together for some dimension.
The colors on my card in real life are lighter than the photo. I took another photo in the daylight and this much closer to the true color.
Here is what inspired me. It is hanging in my bathroom.
- Hero Arts My Monthly Hero January 2020 Kit
- Hero Arts My Monthly Hero July 2017 Kit
- Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain Stamp
- My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Rectangles Die Set
- Papertrey Ink Wet Paint Die Set
- Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink
- Quick Quotes Powder Puff Ink
- Avery Elle Mimosa Pigment Ink