Howdy! I made this card for the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Unfortunately the clock ended early so this did not make it in.
I used a digital image from Stamplorations which I think was a freebie from them which is so nice of them. I love that it is a nice festive Christmas coffee image.
I opened the digital image in Word and sized it for the card. I like using Word if I can since there is a ruler. I like all the things around the cup! I colored everything with Copics. I added a bit of puff embossing powder on the coffee. The snowflakes have some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer on them which doesn’t really show in the photo. I added the snowflakes to the cup using white pigment ink.
The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set.
The two patterned papers are from the same paper pad.
There is a layer of fun foam under the die cut mats.
- Papertrey Ink stamp set – Deck the Halls – sentiment
- Stamplorations Digital Image – A Cup for the Holidays
- Freebie in a Crafty Magazine – Winter Wonderland stamp set – snowflakes
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen
- Copic pens
- Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink
- Hero Arts Puff embossing powder
- Spellbinders Curved Rectangles die set