Howdy! The fun is happening again! It is the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Check it out and join in. Today is the last day.
When thinking about what I could create I pulled out this fun Rubbernecker Stamp set. When I saw the cat I decided to create a card for a friend who has two cats. I love it when you start out not really knowing what to make and then the ideas start flowing.
I die cut the tag and stamped the cats and colored them with Copics. One has silver on the scarf fringe and the coffee cup and the other gold. I added the washi tape to ground the cats. Then sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set.
Then I dug around in my stash to find some fun papers. The red is a sparkly paper not glitter paper really. The plaid is from a paper pad.
- Rubbernecker Stamps – Coffee Blanket stamp set
- Copic Pens
- Simon Says Stamp – Retro Christmas stamp set
- Wink of Stella Pens – gold and silver
- Washi Tape
- DCWV Mat Stack – Very Merry
- Bakers Twine
- Stamp of Approval – Tags, Etc. Dies set