Howdy, now that my head is slightly above water I can make a few cards for fun. I am participating in the 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Tons of fun inspiration. Such a nice graphic for the hop!
Now for my first card for the hop.
I had a card in progress with these fun mugs of coffee but decided it needed a more spring/summer look. I stamped with Versamark using the Picket Fence Studios Need More Caffeine stamp and some brown embossing powder. Then of course took the heat tool to it. Then I dug thru many stamp sets to come up with the tiniest stamps for stamping on the mugs. They rarely get used. I picked some Avery Elle pigment ink colors that were good for this time of year to stamp all the tiny images on the cups. I used a die to cut around all the mugs.
For the background and the sentiment I found two colors that I liked in a paper pad I had. I used a die to cut out the sentiment also. The sentiment itself is from a Hero Arts My Monthly Hero set from August 2018.
- Picket Fence Studios – Need More Caffeine
- Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Kit – August 2018
- Spellbinders Die – Marvelous Squares
- Spellbinders Die – Fancy Label Tags One
- Sparkle & Sprinkle Embossing Powder – Teddy Brown
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink
- Honey Bee, Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn sets with tiny stamps