Here is a couple more bunny cards that I made. I had two bunnies already colored and I like the way my Scramble bunny card looked so here’s a few more. I was inspired by Hero Arts Scramble 151 that was hosted by Cindy to make my first bunny card. I really like the way the orange dress turned out on my Scramble card so that is why you see another orange dress here. You will notice each is a bit different. I get bored making many cards exactly the same. I like to make my life more complicated instead of easier sometimes.
Background Paper – Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid – Rainbow. I love their plaid paper pads. I have two different ones.
- The long stem flowers on the purple plaid card are from a Hero Arts set I found at a thrift store. I don’t have the name but they are from 2004. All of the flowers are colored with Copics. I added Clear Wink of Stella over the flowers.
- The group of flowers on the other two cards is by Kolette Hall called Flower Garden.
- The grass is a stamp from Avocado Arts. I stamped it several times and then ink blended over it.
- The bunny is a La-La Land Crafts – I colored some of the bunnies with colored pencils and the others with Copics. There is a little bit of Nuvo glitter drops on the third card.
- The sentiment on the first and second card is from a Hero Arts set Celebrate Everyday (CL498).
- The sentiment on the third card is a stamp from Peddler’s Pack Stampworks.