Cindy hosted the Hero Arts Scramble today. Her theme was use an oval.
I wanted to make an Easter card and I liked her large ovals that were part of her cards. I don’t use this oval die very much so it was an opportunity to use it.
Background Paper – Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid – Rainbow. I love their plaid paper pads. I have two different ones.
- Tulips – Hero Arts Tulips (F895). I think these are from a thrift store also.
- The other two flowers are from a Hero Arts set I found at a thrift store. I don’t have the name but they are from 2004. All of the flowers are colored with Copics except the purple one which is colored with a Violet Wink of Stella pen. I added Clear Wink of Stella over the yellow flower.
- The grass is a stamp from Avocado Arts. I stamped it several times and then ink blended over it.
- The bunny is a La-La Land Crafts – I colored the bunny with Copics. It is hard to see but there is Wink of Stella on the bottom part of the dress.
- The sentiment is from Hero Arts set Celebrate Everyday (CL498)