This sympathy card is very similar to a card I created recently. This flower is from The Ton from a set called Large Peony. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set Everyday Sayings (CL342).
- I stamped the flower with Memento ink Danube Blue on watercolor paper. I colored it in with Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.
- The leaves I did similar stamping them with Memento ink Bamboo Leaves.
- I covered the watercolor panel with vellum and stamped over the flower with Versamark ink and embossed with white.
- The greeting is from Hero Arts and stamped with the Danube Blue ink.
- The flower panel is raised with foam tape.
I entered this in the April monthly challenge at A Blog Named Hero here. The theme this month is Clean & Simple.